Systec Deltaflow DF25 Averaging Pitot Tube
The Systec DF25 is a very robust and durable sensor, it can be used in pressures up to 250bar and temperatures up to 1240c. With its large 8mm diameter pressure portholes, it is far more resistant to blockages than many other standard Pitot Tubes
The Systec DF25 is a tailored solution for your needs, it can be supplied with temperature sensors and absolute pressure cells if your application requires. Flowline can also provide a suitable DP Cell or mass correcting Multivariable Transmitter.
How it works
The DF25 uses the well-established Differential Pressure (DP) measurement method. The DF25 is an insertion Averaging Pitot tube which is install across the internal diameter of the pipe. The DF25 creates a very small, yet measureable differential pressure, that is measured and output via a DP Cell or Multivariable Transmitter
The DF25 comprises of the Pitot tube itself and the connection piece that is normally supplied to you and you weld it on to your pipe. The DF25 Pitot is then inserted through the connection piece and will be held in place via cut ring or flange connection. All that is then require is to mount the DP Cell or Multivariable Transmitter
- Very Low Line Restriction - pressure loss is typically just a few mbar
- Very Accurate Measurement - systems accuracy is typically 1% or better
- Robust Construction - Pitot manufactured from 1.4571 (316Ti) for standard applications.
- Insertion Type - ideal for retrofitting into an existing system with minimal modifications
- Large 8mm pressure ports - helps prevent blockages in heavy dust load applications
- DF25’s are available for Gas, Steam and Liquids.
- DF25’s are available for pipes 80-2500mm
- Pressure up to 250Bar
- Temperature range -200 < +1240°C.
Approvals and Certificates
- Certifications: Ex / ATEX
- 3.1 and/or 2.2 material certificate EN 10204 on request
- Inline micro Orifice Plate DF8 - orifice from 1-12mm in diameter
- Mini Averaging Pitot Tube DF12 - for pipes from DN 20-100mm
- Retractable Averaging Pitot Tube - DF25QLS - for removal under pressure!
- Large Averaging Pitot Tube DF44 - For pipes SN 0.25-15 metres
- Steam Flow Measurement
- Stack Emissions
- Exhaust gas flows
- Natural Gas Flows
- Landfill Gas Flows
- Boiler Feed water
- Ultra-Pure Water
- High Pressure Gases/Liquids
- High Temperature Gases/Liquids