Call us for your metering needs on 03333 397 997
The MINISONIC P is The Ultimate Portable Flow Metering Tool.
Ultrasonic Flow Measurement Using the Accurate Time of Flight principle
The Minisonic P flow meter measures flow in pipes without any contact with the flow itself. Clamp-on probes are simply attached to the outside of the pipe, the simple step-by-step instructions will guide you through the set-up.
The Minisonic is a proven Flowmeter from Ultraflux, we have been Ultraflux's UK partner for over 35years.
Features and Benefits
- Long-life battery - Up to a massive 30h internal battery life, external battery packs also available.
- Lightweight at only 850g, and Ingress Protection IP67 - floats on water.
- Measurement Resolution. The new meter has a resolution of 0.1ns.
- Ergonomic keypad for ease of use
- LCD display shows: Flow rate, Flow total, Signal Quality, Speed of Sound and diagnostic messages
- Programmable backlight for power saving
- Dynamic gain up to 89 dB
- Software included for setup archiving and Logging directly to PC
Applications and Users
- Commissioning of Pumps and Chiller systems
- Building or Site mains Water Consumption Reviews
- Automated Plant water usage monitoring
- Boiler Feedwater Consumption Reviews
- Fixed Flow Meter Verification
- Temporary metering
- Liquid flows (water, chemical products, refined or raw petroleum products)
- Can be used on different pipes (steel, stainless steel, PVC, Aluminium, cement, cast iron and carbon fibre)
- Network management
- Media that has heavy solid content or has high aeration content
- Pipes that are part full pipes or Flexible hose/pipe