Averaging Pitot Tube, Large, DF44
Deltaflow Averaging Pitot Tube from Systec for Gas, Steam and Liquids
Due to the special probe profile the deltaflow flow meter can ensure a high level of precision and excellent process viability, even in extreme conditions causing the lowest residual pressure loss. The deltaflow flow meter is installed in several thousand locations.
- -200 < 550 °C
- 0..160 bar pure to extremely contaminated, aggressive
- media EEx ia TRD
- Accuracy: better 1%
- Bi-directional, Measurement Range > 1:30
- Certifications: Ex / ATEX / 3.1 / 2.2 / PED97/23/EG
Certificates required/ acceptances:
- Germany's 13th and 17th BImSchV Federal Emission-Control Ordinances for moist, condensed, contaminated, aggressive flue gases.
- Tested according to TRD for high pressure steam and boiler feed water
- PtB-proved accuracy of more than 1% of the measured value
- Manufactured according to DIN EN ISO 9000:2001