Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge, Pipe Wall measurement
Our ultrasonic pipe wall thickness testers work on matrioals from 1.2 to 220mm and also outputs the ultrasonic wave velocity measurement function from 1000~9999 m/s.
Complete with features like memory for user-defined materials wherein the user can set & save their sample materials, adjustable ultrasonic velocity, selectable mm & inch measurement unit, coupling indication and built-in metal block for calibration (4mm), low battery indication and power off functions.
It can be used to a wide variety of materials including iron, steel, glass, plastics, toughened tile, brass, gold, silver, zinc, water (at 20°C) and other materials.
- Measuring pipe wall thickness for matrials such as steel, aluminum, copper, glass, etc.
- Ultrasonic wave velocity or thickness display
- Manual material selection
- Adjustable ultrasonic wave velocity
- Selectable thickness unit, "mm" or "inch"
- Ultrasonic wave velocity testing
- Set & save your own materials (up to 5 memory)
- Coupling state display
- Fast response of just 0.6sec
- Auto timed power off
- Low battery voltage indication
- Built-in calibration metal block (4.0mm)
- Software calibrating to insure high reliability
- Tested according to European international guidelines and standards (CE Marking)
- Designed according to EMC directive: 2004/108/EC
- Ultrasonic wave frequency: 5 MHz
- Digital display: 4 digits
- Measurement Range: 1.2~220mm (steel)
- Ultrasonic wave velocity: 1000~9999m/s
- Resolution: 0.1mm
- Accuracy: ± (1% H + 0.1mm)
- Measurement Rate: 0.6 seconds
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10~50°C (14~122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40~70°C (-40~158°F)
- Size: approx. 165 x 60 x 30mm
- Weight: approx. 210g (batteries and probe included)
- 1 x Ultrasonic Thickness Meter
- 1 x Ultrasonic sensor probe
- 1 x Coupling Paste
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Operating Manual
- 3 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Protective carrying case