Call us for your metering needs on 03333 397 997
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge, Pipe Wall measurement, HIRE
Our ultrasonic pipe wall thickness testers work on materials from 1.2 to 220mm and also outputs the ultrasonic wave velocity measurement function from 1000~9999 m/s.
Complete with features like memory for user-defined materials wherein the user can set & save their sample materials, adjustable ultrasonic velocity, selectable mm & inch measurement unit, coupling indication and built-in metal block for calibration (4mm), low battery indication and power off functions.
It can be used to a wide variety of materials including iron, steel, glass, plastics, toughened tile, brass, gold, silver, zinc, water (at 20°C) and other materials.
- Measuring pipe wall thickness for materials such as steel, aluminium, copper, glass, etc.
- Ultrasonic wave velocity or thickness display
- Manual material selection
- Adjustable ultrasonic wave velocity
- Selectable thickness unit, "mm" or "inch"
- Ultrasonic wave velocity testing
- Set & save your own materials (up to 5 memory)
- Coupling state display
- Fast response of just 0.6sec
- Auto timed power off
- Low battery voltage indication
- Built-in calibration metal block (4.0mm)
- Software calibrating to ensure high reliability
- Tested according to European international guidelines and standards (CE Marking)
- Designed according to EMC Directive: 2004/108/EC
- Ultrasonic wave frequency: 5 MHz
- Digital display: 4 digits
- Measurement Range: 1.2~220mm (steel)
- Ultrasonic wave velocity: 1000~9999m/s
- Resolution: 0.1mm
- Accuracy: ± (1% H + 0.1mm)
- Measurement Rate: 0.6 seconds
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10~50°C (14~122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40~70°C (-40~158°F)
- Size: approx. 165 x 60 x 30mm
- Weight: approx. 210g (batteries and probe included)
- 1 x Ultrasonic Thickness Meter
- 1 x Ultrasonic sensor probe
- 1 x Coupling Paste
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Operating Manual
- 3 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Protective carrying case