Call us for your metering needs on 03333 397 997
Interface and Pig Detector, Clamp On Ultrasonic, ATEX, CODMinisonicPSD
Minisonic PSD (Pig * Sphere Detector) permits the detection of the passage of spheres and pigs in a pipeline. This detection is made when an acoustic signal transmitted through the pipe wall is interrupted. An external probe is used for liquids and an intrusive probe for gas.
* a Pig is a scraper or a separating sphere.
- Detection in a pipeline and counting the passage of spheres which separate the fluids for the monitoring of oil products or gas transportation and for the detection of product changes.
- All pipe diameters from 4 " to 60"
- Programmable sound range : 500 to 2000 m/s
- Wide range of measurable fluids
- high-velocity pig and sphere detector
- detection independent of the flow direction
- the probe can be buried
- easy installation without cutting the pipe
- no routine servicing
- no pressure drop
- no moving parts
- no constraint of a straight length of pipe
- Fast response time
- no recalibration