Clamp on Ultrasonic Flow meter for Water, Minisonic-600
The Minisonic Flow Meter Range
- Minisonic 600 10mm to 600mm dia. pipes, water based flows.
Above available as dual chord/dual pipe meters.
The standard meter spec includes:
- A display of the flow rate and volume, direction and flow velocity
- Two 4-20mA outputs, 2 relays, serial link, and software for PC
New technology building on over 35 years of experience gives the user numerous features including:
- Measurement technology 'ESC' (or Echo Shape Control)
- High measurement resolution
- High amplification gain range and noise rejection
- Ergonomic keypad and menu calibration, back lit display
- Virtually all liquids whether they are conductive or non conductive, including ultra pure water, potable water, waste water, oil products, chemicals.
- "difficult" applications including entrained solids, encrusted pipe work and foodstuffs.
- Uses clamp on probes (without any contact with the liquid) : easy installation on a pipe without shutdown or interruption of flow
- Flow reading accuracy with common liquids (water)
- Accuracey up to 0.5%
- Repetability up to 0.5%
- Linearity up to 0.5%
- No pressure drop
- No moving parts
- No routine servicing (no recalibration)
- Bidirectional measurements
- Fast response time
The following downloads are available for this product
- Minisonic 600 - Datasheet
- Minisonic 600&2000 - Manual
- Minisonic Software - Download
- Minisonic Software - Manual
- Probe Alignment Drawing
The following application notes are also available: