Interface and Pig Detector, Clamp On Ultrasonic - PSD
Minisonic PSD (Pig * Sphere Detector) permits the detection of the passage of spheres and pigs in a pipeline. This detection is made when an acoustic signal transmitted through the pipe wall is interrupted. An external probe is used for liquids and an intrusive probe for gas.
* a Pig is a scraper or a separating sphere.
- Detection in a pipeline and counting the passage of spheres which separate the fluids for the monitoring of oil products or gas transportation and for the detection of product changes.
- All pipe diameters from 4 " to 60"
- high-velocity pig and sphere detection possible
- detection independent of the flow direction
- the probe can be buried
- easy of installation without cutting the pipe or the stopping of your process
- no routine servicing needed
- no pressure drop
- no moving parts
- no straight length of pipe needed
- Fast response time
- no recalibration