Call us for your metering needs on 03333 397 997
Oil on Water Detector Stainless Steel, Non Contact, ROW
The ROW (Remote Optical Watcher) is an autonomous non-contact sensor that detects oil on water and land. The system requires no routine cleaning, and can be used on still or fast-moving water flows is robust and easy to install. The aluminum sensor is the most widely used version and is suitable for non-aggressive non-ATEX locations.
Ideal for use in combination with our range of non-contact radar flow meters.
Features and Benefits
- Non-contact, cannot get fouled, no routine cleaning needed.
- Low power consumption, ideal for remote off-grid locations.
- Sealed enclosure for maximum robustness.
- Can be located up to 10m from the water surface.
- Configured via free software. Detection sensitivity and output alarm settings fully configurable.
- Sensitivity: > 1 micrometer oil film.
- Maximum Range to the
- Operation temperature: -30 to +60 Deg C
- Enclosure: Stainless Steel, 611x139x139mm
- Protection: IP68
- Outputs:4-20mA, Relay Contact, RS-485
- Power supply: 12VDC. <2W
- Effluent Works Inlet Flows
- Power Station Discharges
- Oil storage facilities
- Airport runoff flows
- Road Tanker Loading facilities
- Sewer flows