Call us for your metering needs on 03333 397 997
Electromagnetic Flow Meter, Water, Mag5100w
The Mag 5100w flow sensor is an inline electromagnetic flowmeter with outstanding accuracy, suitable for wastewater or drinking water applications. The meter requires only a power supply and conductive media flowing in a full pipe if the pipe drains empty the meter will detect this and tell you via a relay. Mag meters use very little power and produce an almost zero flow restriction improving your pump delivery.
The electronics (Mag5000/6000) are normally mounted directly on top of the meter, but you can use an optional remote mounting kit and cable, this means you can then pot the Sensor to make it IP68 suitable for long term submerging, or simply have the electronics in a more convenient place to view.
Features and Benefits
- Clear Bore Construction, gives a low cost of ownership as your pumps will not have to work against an obstruction
- Low Power Consumption, saves you money
- High accuracy and repeatability, gives you confidence in your flow readings. Typically ±0.42% of rate accuracy (MAG signal converter) Optional ±0.21% of rate accuracy available. (MAG 6000 signal converter)
- Rugged construction with no moving parts means no wear, tear or clogging and maintenance-free operation for many years.
- Empty Pipe Detection alerts you when your pipe has run empty and prevents the meter from showing sporadic flow readings.
- Backlit Display and Keypad, allows users to easily view meters outputs, setting and make changes without the need for additional equipment.
- Bi-Directional Flow Measurement provides you will all the information on the direction of movement within your pipe.
- SENSORPROM™ Technology provides an automatic download of start-up settings for each transmitter that is connected to the sensor with no loss of calibration information or user setting.
- Drinking water approved version (EPDM)
- Conforms to OIML R49 and ISO 4064
- Operating temperature from -40 to +70°C
- Simple on-site upgrade to IP 68 of a standard sensor
- Conforms to EEC directives: PED, LED, EMC
- Self-diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
- Build-in length according to ISO 13359 (up to DN400mm)
- Sizes from 15mm-1200mm Diameter
- Flanges can be either PN16 or ANSI #150
- Liners can be either NBR or EPDM rubber
- The converter can be mounted Compact to the sensor or Remote via Wall mounting bracket
- Sensor can be Potted to increase its IP rating to IP68
- Chiller Water
- Mains Water
- Effluent Flows
- Test Rigs
- Waste Water
- Sewage and Sludge Flows