Call us for your metering needs on 03333 397 997
Inline Turbine Flow Meter, Industrial, Inline, NT
High-quality Turbine Flow Meters suitable for most liquid flow applications.
These turbine meters are an inexpensive flow measurement unit. Suitable for liquids in a wide range of applications. They provide a low-pressure drop and an expanded viscosity range. Various models are available to measure flow ranges from 0.5-5lpm up 1'000-10'000lpm
Flow passing through the meter causes the multi-bladed rotor to turn at an angular velocity directly proportional to the velocity of the fluid. As the blades pass beneath a magnetic pickup coil, an AC signal is generated. Each pulse is equivalent to a discrete volume of fluid. Because the AC frequency is directly proportional to the rotor's angular velocity and the cross-sectional area of the meter is fixed, the frequency is directly proportional to the flow rate. The AC waveform generated is sinusoidal in nature, so it is easily transmitted to local or remote electronic instrumentation.
- Bidirectional flow
- Vertical or horizontal operation
- Factory calibrated Certificate
- Optional Explosion proof coil boss
- Optional BiDirectional calibration
- Bearings and shaft in tungsten carbide
- Rotors in 431 Stainless Steel
- Inexpensive flow measurement
- Good repeatability of +/-0.1%
- Expanded viscosity range
- Corrosion resistant
- Low pressure drop
- Flow Instruments
- Accuracy: +/-1.0% (0.5% available)
- Repeatability: +/-0.1%
- Temperature range: -30°C to +150°C
- Meter sizes: 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1.5", 2", 3", 4" and 6"
The following downloads are available for this product: