Systec Deltaflow DF25QL Hot insertion/removal Averaging Pitot Tube System
The Systec DF25QL is a very robust and durable sensor, it can be used in pressures up to 100bar and temperatures up to 1240c. With its large 8mm diameter pressure port holes it is far more resistant to blockages against standard DP systems.
The Systec DF25QL is a tailored solution for your needs, it can be supplied with temperature sensors and absolute pressure cells if your application requires. Flowline can also provide a suitable DP Cell or mass correcting Multivariable Transmitter.
How it works
The DF25QL uses the well-established Differential Pressure (DP) measurement method. The DF25QL is an insertion Averaging Pitot tube which is install across the internal diameter of the pipe. The DF25QL creates a very small, yet measureable differential pressure, that is measured and output via a DP Cell or Multivariable Transmitter
The DF25QL comprises of the Pitot tube itself and the connection piece that is normally supplied to you and you weld it on to your pipe. The DF25QL Pitot is then inserted through the connection piece and will be held in place via cut ring or flange connection. All that is then require is to mount the DP Cell or Multivariable Transmitter
- Very Low Line Restriction - pressure loss is typically just a few mbar
- Very Accurate Measurement - systems accuracy is typically 1% or better
- Robust Construction - Pitot manufactured from 1.4571 (316Ti) for standard applications.
- Insertion Type - ideal for retrofitting into existing system with minimal modifications
- Large 8mm pressure ports - helps prevent blockages in heavy dust load applications
- DF25QL’s are available for Gas, Steam and Liquids.
- DF25QL’s are available for pipes 80-2500mm
- Pressure up to 250Bar
- Temperature range -200 < +1240°C.
Approvals and Certificates
- Certifications: Ex / ATEX
- 3.1 and/or 2.2 material certificate EN 10204 on request
- Inline micro Orifice Plate DF8 - orifice from 1-12mm in diameter
- Mini Averaging Pitot Tube DF12 - for pipes from DN 20-100mm in diameter
- Stanrda Averaging Pitot Tube DF25 - For Pipes 80-2500mm in diameter
- Large Averaging Pitot Tube DF44 - For pipes SN 0.25-15 metres in diameter
- Steam Flow
- Stack Emissions
- Exhaust gas flows
- Natural Gas Flows
- Landfill Gas Flows
- Boiler Feed water
- Ultra-Pure Water
- High Temperature Gases/Liquids