Pitot Tube Purge System, LSP1
Used together with the deltaflow, the Systec LSP1 permits the measurement of extremely dusty gases.
Connected to the deltaflow and the dp-transmitter, the Systec LSP1 cleans the channels of the probe efficiently from dust, dirt and condensation.
The Systec LSP1 has been developed and tested in close co-operation with leading power plant operators and is also used successfully for security installations and cut-off installations.
Primary, secondary and recycled air-volume-measurement, measurement of waste-gas volume in the chemical industry, power plants and incineration plants.
Dusty return air from the production
Air containing cement
Blast furnace gas, coke-gas, throat-gas
Maintenance intensive primary cells like venturis, orifices, nozzles can be equipped subsequently
- Supply: 230VAC (optional 24VDC ), 6bar compressed air Size: 250×400 X 120 mm (bxhxt)
- Adjustment of the flushing time:potentiometer
- Adjustment of the flushing intervals: bridges
- Pneumatic connections: Ermeto or pressure hose fitting, others upon request
- Electrical connections: PG 13,5 or others upon request
The following downloads are available for this product: