Call us for your metering needs on 03333 397 997
Pitot Tube Purge System, LSP1
Used together with the deltaflow, the Systec LSP1 permits the measurement of extremely dusty gases.
Connected to the deltaflow and the DP-transmitter, the Systec LSP1 cleans the channels of the probe efficiently from dust, dirt, and condensation.
The Systec LSP1 has been developed and tested in close co-operation with leading power plant operators and is also used successfully for security installations and cut-off installations.
Primary, secondary and recycled air-volume-measurement, measurement of waste-gas volume in the chemical industry, power plants, and incineration plants.
Dusty return air from the production
Air containing cement
Blast furnace gas, coke-gas, throat-gas
Maintenance intensive primary cells like venturis, orifices, nozzles can be equipped subsequently
- Supply: 230VAC (optional 24VDC ), 6bar compressed air Size: 250×400 X 120 mm (bxhxt)
- Adjustment of the flushing time: potentiometer
- Adjustment of the flushing intervals: bridges
- Pneumatic connections: Ermeto or pressure hose fitting, others upon request
- Electrical connections: PG 13,5 or others upon request
The following downloads are available for this product: