View our wide range of flowmeter products
Monitor results from anywhere in the world at any timeMore on web based flowmeter monitoring
Ultraflux Minisonic-2000 Clamp on Ultrasonic Flow Meter for Liquids
The Minisonic2000 Flow Meter Range
- Suitable for pipes 10mm to 3300mm outside diameter and all liquid products.
- Available as dual chord, giving you better accuracy in poor flow condictions
- Available as dual Pipe, one conveter able to measure flows in two pipes.
- A display of the flow rate and volume, direction and flow velocity
- Two 4-20mA outputs, 2 relays, serial link, and software for PC as standard
New technology building on almost 40 years of experience gives the user numerous features including:
- Measurement technology 'ESC' (or Echo Shape Control)
- High measurement resolution
- High amplification gain range and noise rejection
- Ergonomic keypad and menu calibration, back lit display as standard
- Virtually all liquids whether they are conductive or non conductive, including ultra pure water, potable water, waste water, oil products, chemicals.
- "difficult" applications including entrained solids, encrusted pipe work and foodstuffs.
- Uses clamp on probes fitted to the outside of your pipe. Easy installation on a pipe without shutdown or interruption of flow
- Flow reading accuracy with common liquids (water, .) :
- Accuracy up to 0.5%
- Repeatability up to 0.5%
- Linearity up to 0.5%
- No pressure drop
- No moving parts
- No routine servicing (no moving parts means no recalibration requirments)
- Bidirectional measurements
- Fast response time
Make an enquiry