Hoentzsch TA10 Insertion Thermal Mass Flow Meters for Gas
Thermal Mass flow meters for measurement of gases and air flows.
Höntzsch TA10b sensors use a thin film sensor element. Thin film sensor elements consist of an electrically heated Ni-resistor an a Ni-resistor temperature probe.
Höntzsch TA20 sensors and measuring tubes TA Di consist of an electrically heated Pt100 and two Pt100 temperature probes. One of the two temperature probes measures the temperature of the electrically heated Pt100, the other the temperature of the flowing gas.
Höntzsch thermal flow sensors (TA) are able to measure not only the lowest but also high velocities and meet all requirements for industrial application:
- chemical corrosion resistance
- robust mechanical design
- small dimensions
- easy to cleanwide measuring range
- wide measuring range
Thermal flow sensor TA10
For measuring standard velocity, standard volume flow and temperature of medium
Types of probes TA10
- Measuring range 0,2...120 Nm/s
- Probe diameter 10 mm
- Working temperature range: -10 °C...+140 °C;
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar pressure above atmospheric
- Probe tube materials: stainless steel 1.4571, 1.4305, polyamide, epoxy resin, glass
Measuring tubes TA·Di...
Measuring tube for registering standard volume flow, air mass flow and temperature of air.