Inline Industrial Turbine Flow Meter
High quality turbine flow meters for most liquid flow applications.
These turbine meters are inexpensive flow measurement units designed for liquid service in a wide range of applications. They provide low pressure drop and an expanded viscosity range. Various models are available to measure flow ranges from 0.75-1200 US GPM (0.17-273 m3/hr).
Flow causes the multi-bladed rotor to turn at an angular velocity directly proportional to the velocity of the fluid measured. As the blades pass beneath a magnetic pickup coil, an AC signal is generated. Each pulse is equivalent to a discrete volume of fluid. Because the AC frequency is directly proportional to the rotor's angular velocity and the cross-sectional area of the meter is fixed, the frequency is directly proportional to the flow rate. The AC waveform generated is sinusoidal in nature, so it is easily transmitted to local or remote electronic instrumentation.
- Measures liquid flow rate
- Bidirectional flow
- Vertical or horizontal operation
- Same size interchangeable internal parts (K-factor variance less than 5% from nominal)
- Factory calibrated internal parts kit available
- Explosion proof coil boss
- Optional bidirectional calibration
- Bearings and shaft in tungsten carbide
- Rotor in 17-4 PH SST
- Inexpensive flow measurement
- Good repeatability of +/-0.1%
- Expanded viscosity range
- Corrosion resistant
- Low pressure drop
- Flow Instruments
- Accuracy: +/-1.0% (0.5% available)
- Repeatability: +/-0.1%
- Temperature range: -20°F to +225°F (-29°C to +107°C); lower and higher temperature limits available
- Meter sizes: 0.5", 0.75", 1", 1.5", 2", 3" and 4"
- Flow ranges: from 0.75 to 1200 US GPM (0.17-273 m3/hr)