Clamp On Ultrasonic Flow Meter Minisonic-P Hire
Portable Minisonic P Ultrasonic Flow Meter Hire for Flowline
The MINISONIC P is a Portable Flow Meter.
Ultrasonic Flow Measurement
The Minisoinc P flow meters measure the velocity of a fluid with ultrasound to calculate average velocity in a pipe. This is done by averaging the difference in measured transit time between the pulses of ultrasound traveling with and against the direction of the flow. The Minisonic P is a time proven flow transmitter from Ultraflux, who have over 40years of experience in ultrasonic flow measurement.
Means of operation
The Minisonic P is hired out with clamp on probes. The Clamp On probes are simply attached to the outside of the pipe at a given distance generated by the Minisonic P converter. This distance is generated by the Minisonic P once you program the converter with the pipe & media details. Setup can be completed in less than 5 minuites.
Clamp on Probes eliminate the need to stop or your flow, or modify your pipe work in anyway, saving you down time and money.
MINISONIC P is stored in a carrying bag and is supplied with Probes, a mains charger, the Y-cable for between probes and converter, the PC cable and software. The sensors supplied are selected based on the application information supplied at the time of rental.
You are expected to have all loss and damage covered by your company insurance. Goods must be returned on an insured carrier, at your cost.
Features and Benefits
- Long life battery - Up to A massive 30h battery life
- Light weight at only 850g, and Ingress Protection IP67 - floats on water, this can save you the cost of replacement.
- Measurement Resolution. The new meter has a resolution of 0.1ns, better than other leading meters.
- Ergonomic keypad for ease of use
- LCD for displaying, Flow rate, Flow total, Signal Quality, Speed of Sound and diagnostic messages
- Programmable backlight for power saving
- Dynamic gain up to 89 dB
- Software included for setup archiving and Logging direct to PC
- Optional remote monitoring via a website, no need to visit site
- Optional leasure battery for upto 60days battery life, no need to visit site to replace battery
- Optional peli case for IP67 weather protection, for kit protection
- Optional full site support from flowline engineer
Applications and Users
- Commissioning check of Pumps and Chillier systems
- Building or Site mains Water Consumption Reviews
- Automated Plant water usage monitoring
- Boiler Feed water Consumption Reviews
- Fixed Flow Meter Verification
- Temporary metering
- Liquid flows (water, chemical products, refined or raw petroleum products)
- Can be used on different pipes (steel, stainless steel, PVC, Aluminium, cement, cast iron and carbon fibre)
- Network management
- Media that has heavy solid content or has high aeration content
- Pipes that are part full pipes or Flexible hose/pipe